ESG's chemical analysis laboratory provides high quality analytical solutions conducted in independent test facilities.
Our specialist chemistry team supports a diverse range of industries with a vast range of instrumentation, including ICP-AES, ICP-MS, CVAFS, GCMS, ATD-GC-MS, HR-GC-MS, GC-FID, FTIR, HPLC, LCMS, TSF, SEM-EDX, GC-MS-MS and LC-MS-MS.
We undertake analysis in wide variety of matrices including: soil, water, air, effluent, packaging materials, medical devices, pharmaceutical products, oils, paints and coolants – to name just a few.
Examples of our service provisions includes:
- Trace level organic analysis including agrochemical and pharmaceutical compounds
- Air quality and emissions testing using ATD tubes and other diffusion tubes for BTEX, VOCs, landfill gases, PAHs, aldehydes and ketones
- Dioxins and Furans analysis
- Incinerator and Stack Gas filters and impinger solutions analysis
- Characterisation of unknowns
- Forensic TPH
- Coal tar analysis
- Fire accelerant analysis
- Investigative analysis services to the Rail Industry
- Trace metals including low level Hg and speciated Hg
- Anions and cations
- Volatile fatty acids
- Determination of levels of contaminants in food and drink
- Determinations of trace contaminants in pharmaceutical and healthcare sample types
- QC analysis of medical devices
The chemical analysis team works with a vast array of clients within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, food and drinks industries, air and emission monitoring contractors as well as consultants within the contaminated land and waste monitoring industries, providing specialist support to meet demanding regulatory requirements.
The expertise of our scientists is repeatedly sought in the analysis of sample matrices as wide ranging as blood plasma, dialysis water and air testing kits to ancient metallic relics, incinerator ash and unprocessed food materials.
ESG’s testing facilities are accredited by UKAS to ISO 17025 for a selection of sampling and testing methods. A listing of our accredited activities can be found in our schedule of accreditation – 1015.
For further information about ESG and our specialist chemistry services, please contact us.