Our highly experienced consultants offer independent advice (UKAS No. 0148) and flexible solutions, which are supported by our own in-house UKAS accredited testing laboratories No.1089.
ESG’s Asbestos Services
Our services include:
ESG takes a client-focussed approach to ensure our recommendations meet your specific business needs, while ensuring compliance with the latest legislation and guidance. Our extensive network of regional offices and laboratories, allows both national and local clients, to benefit from our services.
Benefits of Using ESG's Asbestos Services
- Responsive service delivery through unrivalled national coverage
- Exceptional technical capabilities and experience
- Cost effective management solutions
- Independent management of asbestos remediation projects and licensed contractor selection
- In-house UKAS accredited No.1089 testing laboratories to ensure integrity of results and responsive turnaround
- Extensive experience across a wide range of sectors and property types
- Technology solutions to ease the administrative burden and speed up delivery of results
- Availability of wider ESG group services where multiple risks are present