WM2 encompasses a number of changes, including threshold values for Benzo(a)pyrene and it replaces HWR08/SWAN04.
How can you comply with WM2?
ESG can help you comply with the regulations by offering you the following services:
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon Analysis
- (C6-C40) and Interpretation
- We can help you classify and assess your waste by using our extensive TPH chromatogram library to specifically identify diesel, weathered diesel, petrol, etc.
- Analysis of Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- We can help you assess whether key compounds are over the threshold values such as Benzo(a)pyrene
- Analysis of a broad range of contaminants based on site history
- We can recommend a range of analysis to meet your needs and we can offer free technical visits to discuss WM2
Want to find out more?
For further information please contact us on 0845 603 2112, email firstname.lastname@example.org.